Private Commission: Siobhan
- engraving: Montage Healdsburg venue, bride/groom names, wedding date
- bottle Gran Patron Anejo Burdeos Tequila
- one mockup of design concept will be provided
- bottle will be provided by client
- bottle will be picked up in Santa Rosa
- for gifting before July 7 (to be provided no later than June 26)
I always consider it an honor and a privilege to be included in your special project. I know that you have put thought and care into your gift and you can trust me to put great thought and care into my work.
Because this may be your first experience commissioning calligraphy, I thought it would help to explain a little how all this works. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you again for choosing me to be a part of your future memories!
- Services | I will personally provide all the agreed upon services. I do not outsource to other artists without informing you first.
- Artistic Style | Upon contracting my services, you should have spent time reviewing my work to know that you like and trust my artistic style and abilities. You can be assured that I will create your project to the same quality as the samples you see on my website.
- Handwritten Work | Please keep in mind that, unlike computer-generated text, the beauty of handwritten calligraphy is the natural variation in letter form and layout. My hand will not make each letter exactly the same every single time. These variations result in every piece of writing being a unique work of art.
- Licensing | As the artist, I remain the sole owner of all artistic rights. I do not grant legal right to reproduce, copy, alter, or manufacture my work without a specific and separate licensing agreement.
- Photography | You are more than welcome (and encouraged!) to share images of my work on social media. Please ensure that you clearly credit me on any and all posts (i.e. “Calligraphy by Kestrel Montes”). If sharing on Instagram, please tag @inkmethis. I highly appreciate it when you send me any professional photography taken of my work. I will take care not to post photos that contain full addresses or contact information (i.e. envelope photos will always be digitally altered, partially covered or cropped to protect privacy).
- Production Payment Schedule | Before production begins, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required with balance due before shipping. The final product will not be shipped until payment in full is received regardless of agreed-upon project completion date. For projects under $500 total or of a digital nature (i.e. calligraphy for print reproduction), payment in full is due before work begins.
- Text Submission | The provided text will be written exactly as submitted. If I notice any concerns after receiving the text, I will contact you. Please ensure that you have thoroughly reviewed and edited all text before submission. For text of a single project nature such as wedding vows or poems, no changes may be made after work has begun. Please note that if your text is not submitted by the requested date, it is likely to delay your order completion date.
- Cancelation | Due to the custom nature of this project, this booking may not be canceled/refunded.
- Alterations | If change requests are made after work begins, work will cease until such changes are discussed which may delay the overall timeline. If change requests require additional work or reversal of completed work, the rate will be re-negotiated.
By purchasing this listing, you are agreeing to the above terms. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.