Pre-order a handmade INKMETHIS calligraphy pen holder to be crafted just for you!!
| ABOUT FRANCISCO'S QUEUE |
• Francisco will accept 20 orders on his queue per month.
• Purchasing this listing reserves the materials for your holder and gets you on Francisco's queue
• Please allow roughly 4 weeks for handmade pens to be made. You will receive a shipping notification with tracking as soon as you order is ready.
| ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS |
1) Browse the materials color names shown HERE in the INKMETHIS Materials section of the website. We try to keep the website updated and remove colors from view as we run out of materials.
2) Give 3 color choices in the notes during checkout. List your choices in order of preference. We will double check our materials inventory give you your highest choice. Please indicate your color choice by INKMETHIS name in your order notes (i.e., Formalities, Lake Tahoe, etc).
3) Indicate your shape preference: Skirted, Tulip or Hourglass (see image). If no shape is mentioned, it will be Francisco's choice.
| FLANGE DETAILS |
• Each flange is individually adjusted to the geometry of the specific pen. Proper flange alignment increases ink flow and reduces snagging.
• The flange will fit all pointed nibs (Blue Pumpkin, Brause EF66, Hunt 101, Nikko G, Leonardt Principal EF, etc.).
• Learn more about flange adjustment
| FLANGE DIRECTION |
• By default, the flange will be set right handed oblique.
• If you prefer a straight holder or left-handed oblique holder, clearly state your choice on the order notes.
Thank you so very much for allowing us to create with you!!