Calligraphy Laser Liner
The INKMETHIS Laser Liner is the perfect calligraphy laser! It sharply and accurately produces two parallel red laser lines at a 4mm span for a wide array of writing uses. Easily switch the laser tower to the alternative rotating single red laser line for even more script and layout options.
To see the Laser Liner in action and learn how to use it: LASER LINER DEMO VIDEO
The versatility of the laser positioning and stability of the writing base makes the INKMETHIS Laser Liner more valuable for the calligrapher's desk than a typical free-standing line laser. With top notch accuracy and toggle switch operation, calligraphy sizing and line spacing is accomplished quickly and precisely.
The smart t-track rail system allows for easy positioning of the laser towers as well as assembly and disassembly for storage and safe transport. The frosted acrylic base is fingerprint-free and easily cleanable of ink splatters.
| CALLIGRAPHY LASER LINER |
• Includes one rotating single laser liner in 4" tower
• Includes double laser liner, two parallel beams, at 4mm spread in 4" tower
• Includes sturdy 1/4" acrylic base measuring 14.5"x11.5"
| FEATURES |
• Sleek matte black and frosted clear aesthetic
• Easily interchangeable and movable laser towers
• Facilitates any script style
• Lefty friendly (simply flip it around)
• Download Kestrel's favorite guide sheets or use with your preferred guide sheet
• Requires two AAA batteries (not included)
• One year warranty
• Easy to transport for on site work
| TECHNICAL SPECS |
• Class 3R, 3.5mW laser
• Laser pattern: laser level line
• 3V battery power required (2 AAA batteries)
• Class 3R lasers are considered safe when handled correctly. Do not deliberately look or stare into the laser beam. Laser protective eyewear is normally not necessary. A Class 3R laser is not a skin or materials burn hazard.
Attention international customers: Please investigate your country’s import tax assessment laws on this type of product before purchase.