Perfect for documenting your progress with a particular style of calligraphy or for developing a new style! Use the template to create an exemplar of your upper and lowercase alphabet as well as numerals 0-9.
When using to document progress: Print the sheets on calligraphy quality paper. Fill out the boxes (extra spaces available for some additional language characters). Date the page. Repeat as often as desired to examine your progress with a script.
When using to document a new style: Use the sheet to draft a new style of lettering. Examine the entire "glyph panel" to review for cohesion of stylistic characteristics.
| SPECS |
• Downloadable, printable pdf documents
• 5mm, 2:1:2, no slant lines (add your own at any angle)
• 5mm, 2:1:2, 52° slant lines
• 6mm, 3:2:3, no slant lines (add your own at any angle)
• 6mm, 3:2:3, 55° slant lines
| ORDERING |
• Create a customer account to always access digital purchases
• After checkout, see "My Downloadable Files" in your purchase history
| LICENSE |
• Permission for unlimited personal use
• Files may not be resold or otherwise shared (do not email to others)
• Please tell people about our shop if they like our work
• Please share photos of your creations (IG @inkmethis)