Commissioned Calligraphy/Engraving: Cindy
Digitized signature for logo use. Provided as vectorized pdf, transparent png and tiff.
I always consider it an honor and a privilege to be included in your special project, whether a full invitation design, your wedding vows/poem, event place cards, or anything in between. I know that you have put thought and care into your special gift or event. You can trust me to put great thought and care into my work.
Because this may be your first experience commissioning calligraphy, I thought it would help to explain a little how all this works. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you again for choosing me!
- Services | I will personally provide all the agreed upon services. I do not outsource to other artists without informing you first.
- Artistic Style | Upon contracting my services, you should have spent time reviewing my work to know that you like and trust my artistic style and abilities. You can be assured that I will create your project to the same quality as the samples you see on my website. Work that is digitized for printing will include one revision if needed so that you have the opportunity to review and request changes.
- Handwritten Work | Please keep in mind that, unlike computer-generated text, the beauty of handwritten calligraphy is the natural variation in letter form and layout. My hand will not make each letter exactly the same every single time. These variations result in every piece of writing being a unique work of art.
- Licensing | As the artist, I remain the sole owner of all artistic rights. I do not grant legal right to reproduce, copy, alter, or manufacture my work without a specific and separate licensing agreement.
- Photography | You are more than welcome (and encouraged!) to share images of my work on social media. Please ensure that you clearly credit me on any and all posts (i.e. “Calligraphy by Kestrel Montes”). If sharing on Instagram, please tag @inkmethis. I highly appreciate it when you send me any professional photography taken of my work. I will take care not to post photos that contain full addresses or contact information (i.e. envelope photos will always be digitally altered, partially covered or cropped to protect privacy).
- Payment Schedule | Orders of $500 or less must be paid in full in advance to secure the calendar time. Orders over $500 require a 50% non-refundable deposit with balance due before shipping. The final product will not be shipped until payment in full is received regardless of agreed-upon project completion date. For projects of a digital nature (i.e. logo design), payment in full is due before work begins.
By purchasing this listing, you are agreeing to the above terms. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.