Professional freehand calligraphy engraver. Perfect for glass, metal, stone, at home use, or on site brand activation event engraving.
The NUMBER ONE question I get about calligraphy engraving is “What tools do you use?” I always want my tools to be high quality, high function, and aesthetically pleasing. Well, friends, I’m super excited to bring you a professional quality engraver that meets all of my own desires!
It was also important to me to package the engraver with everything you need to be able to get started. No need to figure out which collet reducer fits this machine or which burs. You can open the box and start engraving!
| FEATURES |
• Everything I wanted in a professional level engraver!!!
• Personalized with your name or logo
• Brushless motor for no vibration (CRUCIAL!! Means less tiring on your hand)
• 35,000 RPM (most battery models max out at 30k)
• Rechargeable with looooong lasting battery (8-10+ hours)
• 100-240V charger (works internationally with plug adapter or available with EU style plug)
• Comfortable handpiece with contoured grip
• Lighter handpiece for less fatigue (156g)
• Quick twist collet release
• 3/32” Collet to fit many burs
• INCLUDES 1/16” reducer to fit the other most common size bur
• INCLUDES 10 diamond bit ball burs in two sizes
• Variable speed adjustment & quick pause button
• Two direction rotation (some lefties may prefer counter-clockwise)
• Quiet operation for in-store use
• Small and portable
• Simple & clean aesthetic
• Specially modified INKMETHIS Edition of the Mystisa 2 by RAM
• One year manufacturer's warranty (international customers pay shipping for covered repairs)
| COMPARE TO |
• Thumb micro-motor sold by Treeline $325 (not a brushless motor, only 30,000 RPM and you have to buy the 1/8"-3/32" and the 1/8"-1/16" reducers separately for an additional $15 each, includes no burs, handpiece weighs 170g)
• Foredome sold by Rio Grande $370 (not a brushless motor, only 30,000 RPM and you have to buy the 3/32"-1/16" reducer separately for an additional $15, includes no burs, handpiece weighs 208g)
| CUSTOM LETTERING/LOGOS |
If you would like to provide your own lettering or logo, please reply to the order confirmation email with your file attached. Laser engraving requires a black and white vector file (Example: In Adobe Illustrator, do an outline trace and then save as an AI pdf. Please note: jpg and png files are not vectors)
OWNER'S MANUAL DOWNLOAD LINK (.pdf)
Attention international customers: Please investigate your country’s import tax assessment laws on this type of product before purchase.