Lettering Practice Sheets - Style #028 whole words
Calligraphy practice is what the phonetic alphabet was designed for!! Graduate from single letters to whole words while still ensuring to practice the whole alphabet. You will never here Whiskey Tango Foxtrot the same again!
• Practice sheets for modern lettering
• Intended to help you develop hand control and letter form variation
• Use dip pen or a small brush pen (such as the Tombow Fude)
• Trace each word twice and then have room to try on your own
• 2 pages, 8.5" x 11" .pdf for easy printing
• Instant electronic download, files may not be resold or distributed
• Create a customer account to maintain access to digital purchases
• After checkout, see "My Downloadable Files" in your purchase history
• There are no rules here! If you find that you have a certain way that you naturally make your m and you like it, awesome!! Practice sheets are just meant to get you started on this journey of exploring different styles.
• Keep in mind that the quality of paper you use will greatly determine your lettering experience. While certainly not necessary, I recommend HP Premium Choice Laser Paper for it's smoothness.