Lettering Practice Sheets - Style #028 upper & lower
Print your own modern lettering practice sheets. If you are like me, you mess up a lot and need to keep trying over and over again. No worries, just print another set!
• Practice sheets for modern lettering
• Intended to help you develop hand control and letter form variation
• Use dip pen or a small brush pen (such as the Tombow Fude)
• Trace each letter twice and then have room to try on your own
• Upper and lower case letters Aa-Zz and ampersand (&)
• 3 pages, 8.5" x 11" .pdf for easy printing
• Instant electronic download, files may not be resold or distributed
• Create a customer account to maintain access to digital purchases
• After checkout, see "My Downloadable Files" in your purchase history
• There are no rules here! If you find that you have a certain way that you naturally make your m and you like it, awesome!! Practice sheets are just meant to get you started on this journey of exploring different styles.
• Keep in mind that the quality of paper you use will greatly determine your lettering experience. While certainly not necessary, I recommend HP Premium Choice Laser Paper for it's smoothness.