Handmade Oblique Calligraphy Pen: Royalty
Burl and resin oblique calligraphy pen handmade by Francisco. Queen Elizabeth I and other members of the royalty were the only ones allowed to wear the color purple. And, well, gold needs no explanation.
• Hand turned natural wood burl stabilized in purple dye with shimmery swirls of purple and gold resin
• Thicker grip for reduced hand fatigue (similar to a Crayola marker)
• Proper flange angle to increase ink flow and reduce snagging (there is a geometry to calligraphy pens that matters just as much as their beauty)
• Handmade: Each will be slightly different giving you a unique pen
• For pointed pen nibs, see "lettering supply" section
• If you need the flange inserted for left-handed writing, please leave a note on your order during checkout