Calligraphy Pen Holder: Dragon Fruit
Natural wood meets colorful fun in this handmade calligraphy pen!
| HOLDER |
• Double dyed and stabilized natural maple burl (deep pink and a touch of green)
• Transparent pink resin with a bit of floating hearts and stars
• The slightly thicker tulip grip helps reduce hand fatigue and cramping
• Approximately 6", 15 grams (1/2 ounce)
• Tachikawa G nib included (see supply section for more nibs)
| HANDMADE |
• Every holder is individually lathe turned, giving you a writing tool that is also a unique handmade piece of art.
• Carved from wood and/or resin blocks custom cured and poured for InkMeThis by a local California artisan. You receive a handmade pen made from handmade materials (no box store materials used).
| FLANGE DETAILS |
• Each flange is individually adjusted to the geometry of the specific pen. Proper flange alignment increases ink flow and reduces snagging.
• The flange will fit all pointed nibs (Blue Pumpkin, Brause EF66, Hunt 101, Nikko G, Leonardt Principal EF, etc.).
• For nib insertion and flange adjustment, please see videos on About page
| FLANGE DIRECTION |
• By default, the flange will be set right handed oblique.
• For left handed oblique flange placement, please leave a note on your order during checkout.
• If you prefer a straight holder, please email for a custom listing (no extra charge)
| COMFORT |
• Comfort is important! This whole journey started when Francisco made pens specifically for Kestrel who finds a thin grip uncomfortable and tiring to hold (she even added a rubber grip to her Apple Pencil). However, every hand is different and a pen needs to feel good to YOU. With buying online, you won't be 100% sure until it gets from us to you. We happily accept returns if you do not find your pen to be a comfortable fit in your hand. Please see the InkMeThis policies for specifics.