Calligraphy Pen Holders
Hand turned calligraphy pen holder designed for comfort. This collection is all one-offs that are a result of Francisco's imagination.
| HOLDER |
• Custom poured and hand turned resin
• The slightly thicker tulip grip helps reduce hand fatigue and cramping
• Nib included
| HANDMADE |
• Individually lathe turned by Francisco of INKMETHIS, giving you a writing tool that is also a unique handmade piece of art.
• Carved from resin blocks custom poured for INKMETHIS by a local California artisan. You receive a handmade pen made from handmade materials.
| FLANGE DETAILS |
• Each flange is individually adjusted to the geometry of the specific pen. Proper flange alignment increases ink flow and reduces snagging.
• The flange will fit all pointed nibs (Blue Pumpkin, Brause EF66, Hunt 101, Nikko G, Leonardt Principal EF, etc.).
• Learn more about flange adjustment
| COMFORT |
• Comfort is important! This journey started when Francisco made pens specifically for Kestrel who finds a thin grip uncomfortable. However, every hand is different and a holder needs to feel good to YOU. We happily accept returns if you do not find your pen to be a comfortable fit in your hand. Please see the INKMETHIS policies.