Calligraphy Pen Holder: Abalone Straight
A handmade calligraphy pen holder that appears to have come off the rugged California Coast!
| HOLDER |
• Opalescent resin with swirls of black
• The slightly thicker tulip grip helps reduce hand fatigue and cramping
• Approximately 6", 15 grams (1/2 ounce)
• Nib included
| HANDMADE |
• Individually lathe turned by Francisco of INKMETHIS, giving you a writing tool that is also a unique handmade piece of art.
• Carved from wood and/or resin blocks custom cured and poured for INKMETHIS by a local California artisan. You receive a handmade pen made from handmade materials.
| COMFORT |
• Comfort is important! This journey started when Francisco made pens specifically for Kestrel who finds a thin grip uncomfortable. However, every hand is different and a holder needs to feel good to YOU. We happily accept returns if you do not find your pen to be a comfortable fit in your hand. Please see the INKMETHIS policies.